Skip to main content

Meal Plan Friday 23rd July 2021

 I have not written a meal plan for weeks, I started my own business and it has all been a little bit manic. I am not working long hours but trying to get everything done has proved interesting.

My meal planning has still happened but has been very last minute which is not helpful. So I am trying to get better at it. Also, this weather has not helped bright and too hot one day and thunderstorms the next.

Friday - Posh Fish Fingers and Chips

Saturday - Spag Bol

Sunday - Roast Chicken

Monday - Easy Singapore Noodles -  this looks great and is a new meal.

BBC Good Food Singapore noodles

Tuesday - Spiced Salmon Traybake. Salmon, roast pots and peas for the boys.

BBC Good Food Spiced salmon traybaked sag aloo

Wednesday - Sausage Pasta Bake. This is a little extra work but looks and sounds lovely. Be a good one for the boys to help with.

BBC goodfood Sausage pasta bake

Thursday - Spicy Chicken Fillets, Mash and Peas. Easy food my favourite


Katykicker

Comments

  1. You are very brave setting up your own business, I don't think I could. I love Singapore Noodles but I have never made them myself. I will have a look at the recipe and maybe give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new business. It sounds like a busy time for you.
    Fab meal plan. I love the sound of the posh fish fingers and the Spiced Salmon Traybake x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That salmon traybake sounds very interesting!

    That's amazing about the new business, well done and I hope it's a huge success for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on setting up your own business, what is it doing?
    My husband has set up his own estate agency business this year and last year set up a gardening and home maintenance business and is going amazingly.
    Your meals sounds lovely.
    Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a small garden business lots of weeding and helping people out. Loving it x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meal Plan Friday 30th September 2022

 The weather is really starting to turn and we are starting to want some more comfort food. Friday - Pizza as the boys have swimming and we do not have much time Saturday - Sticky Chinese chicken Sunday - Pork medallions with apples and roasts monday - Chicken burgers with cheese and pineapple tuesday - tagaltlli in a cheese sauce with mushrooms and ham wednesday - tuna fishcakes served with green veg and tomato sauce thursday - birthday tea for my middle son of pizza and chips with two friends we will have veggie chilli and rice

Meal Plan Friday 23rd September 2022

 Wow it has been a while but here we are again with the meal plan. Friday - Treat dinner out with friends Saturday - Cesear Salad as Mr MC&W is back from San Fransisco. Tortellini for the boys. Sunday - Spag Bol for us all Monday - Omelettes and Chips for us all Tuesday - Pasta, chopped tomatoes and bacon Wednesday - Fish, mash and peas Thursday - Cajun rice from a pinch of nom

Meal Plan Friday 11th March 2022

 Spring seems to be slowly springing into action. The garden much to my delight is coming back to life with the bulbs planted in the autumn about to come into flower. Friday - Sweet and Sour Chicken Saturday - Gammon, Egg and Chips Sunday - Toad in the Hole Monday - Fish, New Potatoes and veggies. Fishcakes for the boys. Tuesday - Chicken Curry Wednesday - Quorn Slices with mash and veggies Thursday - Fajita Pie. Wraps for the boys.