Thursday, 13 October 2016

Meal Plan Saturday 15th October 2016

We have a very busy but fun filled weekend. Then the last week of school before half term. That means lots of school bits to do. I need to bake a cake which is worrying for everyone.

Saturday - We are having Fahitas. The boys will eat at the brother in laws birthday party that we are all going to

Sunday - We are eating out at the Royal Ashdown Hotel for lunch celebrating Mr MC&W birthday as he is 40 along with his identical twin brother

Monday -  Spag Bol as we need to take pictures of OB cooking for school homework 

Tuesday - Chicken Curry we love a Korma

Wednesday - Gnocchi with a tomato sauce and garlic bread

Thursday - Freezer Meal we have a manic day at school so need a meal I can just pop in the oven when we get home.

Friday - it's the last day of term and again going to be busy so it will be Jacket Potatoes with beans and cheese 
Cuddle Fairy

1 comment:

  1. I've only recently started to plan my weekly menu for my family and so far so good. But after reading your's, I might have to nic a few (Fahitas & Gnocchi !!) Thanks for sharing, Ross - The Stented Papa. #BloggerClubUK

    ReplyDelete