Monday, 7 September 2015

Meal Plan Monday 7th September 2015

We are a bit crazy in the Mud Cakes and Wine household, a few reasons, school and pre school are back, Mr MC&W is on a new work assignment he will be away from home Sunday night and returning late Friday night we only found this out late last week and it's for the next 8 weeks lastly we have a wonderful family wedding to get ready for.

Food has to be easy this week and that can keep warm either in the slow cooker or normal cooker so I do not eat too late

Monday - Jackets with baked beans and cheese for the three of us

Tuesday - a simple pasta and broccoli gratin I can prepare earlier and buy in a cheese sauce then pop mine in a low oven ready for when the boys are down. The boys love broccoli, pasta and cheese sauce so I hope a winner.

Wednesday - courgettes Mediterranean style this is one my mum made for us at home it's courgettes, haricot beans, chopped tomatoes all cooked and served with rice I will get pre cooked rice and pop the sauce in the slow cooker. The boys will have spag Bol from the freezer

Thursday - sausages, mash, beans and peas again this will be for all of us and will be a lot of simple warming things up for me. Ultimate cheat I am buying in mash. Think I need to be honest on these plans.

Friday - Puff Pastry Pizza or homemade pizza with salad I can pre make the tomato sauce and mine will take 20 mins to cook so not too bad

Saturday - PARTY time at the wedding all very exciting as my brother in law is marrying the most wonderful girl 

Sunday - We have invited my mother in law over as your aware she lost her husband only a few moths ago so Mr MC&W will bring her over on Sunday we will have roast lamb and all the trimmings and a good catch up about the wedding. I always get our lamb from our local farm shop it's amazing and truly yummy. I will do this with roast pots, roasted mixed veggies and lots of gravy.



No comments:

Post a Comment