Skip to main content

Meal Plan Friday 12th January 2018

We are still watching what we are eating which means the meals are around 500 - 600 calories. We have also been good and cut out the snacking and watched what we are drinking, there is no dry January in the Mud, Cakes and Wine household.

Friday - Chicken Kiev (brought in) roasted tomatoes, green salad and crusty bread. Pizza for the boys.

Saturday - Beef Stroganoff - Saturday is the one night I want a rest from cooking so this is thanks to Tesco Finest. Boys are having fish fingers, Mash and Peas

Sunday - Sausage Casserole with jackets

Monday - Pasta with mushrooms and ham 

Tuesday - Cottage Pie. I very rarely make food like this but this week feels like we need comfort food.

Cottage pie

Wednesday - I have a real love for the wonderful Ainsley Harriott and this is his Sweet Chilli Tart Tatin from his meals in minutes book. The boys will have tuna puff pie.

Thursday - Chicken and Chorizo Jambalaya. The boys will have the same but no chorrizo and only a few spices.

Chicken and chorizo jambalaya



 Tactical Tuesday at Joanna Victoria

Comments

  1. Your meal plan sounds delicious. I should really have a weekly meal plan to make sure we have a varied and healthy diet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr MC&W likes a real variety of meals and this is the only way that works. Also I am awful at making up meals on the spot x

      Delete
  2. I do like your mean plans they always do come up with some new ideas for me ! The jambalaya is this week's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband makes a mean Jambalaya, but hasn't done it in ages. I'm going to remind him! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is ok but never seem to get it quite right. Hope he makes you one soon xx

      Delete
  4. Great post! Chicken kiev is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really rather tasty and always feels a little naughty hee hee hee

      Delete
  5. Meal planning helps so much doesn't it. Great choices this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. These meals sound so good

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds yummy! Enjoy your meals :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sound of that sweet chilli tart tatin. Cottage pie is always a favourite comfort meal here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also it should be really quick so a double win. Not had cottage pie in a long time x

      Delete
  9. I don't count calories. It drives me nuts. I had to change my lifestyle completly in order to lose 50 pounds in 6 months. I did not diet. I did not exercise. I just ate my way thin with one ingrediant foods. I have my own blog that I have info for everyone
    http://healtydietplans.com/
    Check it out for some tips

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meal Plan Friday 30th September 2022

 The weather is really starting to turn and we are starting to want some more comfort food. Friday - Pizza as the boys have swimming and we do not have much time Saturday - Sticky Chinese chicken Sunday - Pork medallions with apples and roasts monday - Chicken burgers with cheese and pineapple tuesday - tagaltlli in a cheese sauce with mushrooms and ham wednesday - tuna fishcakes served with green veg and tomato sauce thursday - birthday tea for my middle son of pizza and chips with two friends we will have veggie chilli and rice

Meal Plan Friday 23rd September 2022

 Wow it has been a while but here we are again with the meal plan. Friday - Treat dinner out with friends Saturday - Cesear Salad as Mr MC&W is back from San Fransisco. Tortellini for the boys. Sunday - Spag Bol for us all Monday - Omelettes and Chips for us all Tuesday - Pasta, chopped tomatoes and bacon Wednesday - Fish, mash and peas Thursday - Cajun rice from a pinch of nom

Meal Plan Friday 11th March 2022

 Spring seems to be slowly springing into action. The garden much to my delight is coming back to life with the bulbs planted in the autumn about to come into flower. Friday - Sweet and Sour Chicken Saturday - Gammon, Egg and Chips Sunday - Toad in the Hole Monday - Fish, New Potatoes and veggies. Fishcakes for the boys. Tuesday - Chicken Curry Wednesday - Quorn Slices with mash and veggies Thursday - Fajita Pie. Wraps for the boys.