Skip to main content

Meal Plan Friday 31st January 2020

We have finally reached the end of January which has seemed the longest month ever. Comfort food really seems like is is need at the moment with these cold and grey days.

Last weeks meal plan was a huge success especially the tuna pasta bake.

Friday - Fish, chips and peas for us all

Saturday - Burgers with wedges for Mr MC&W I have two left in the freezer that need eating up. I only have two boys tonight as the middle one is on a sleep over so they will make their won tortilla pizzas

Sunday - Chicken and Red Wine casserole I do this with roast potatoes not the dumplings

Chicken red wine casserole

Monday - Mango Salmon from pinch of nom. The boys will have salmon with mash and peas.


Tuesday - Paprika Pork for us all

Paprika pork

Wednesday - Quesadilla from pinch of nom with salad, the boys will have ham and cheese ones.

Thursday - Cauliflower, egg and potato curry. The boys will have curry noodles. This curry has amazing reviews and a friend told me she has had egg in curry and it was lovely so we shall see.

Cauliflower, egg and potato curry


Katykicker

Comments

  1. My StepMum is Indian and she is a massive advocate of eggs in curry. I love the idea of Mango Salmon, sounds like it would be a nice change to the usual winter fare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can not wait to try it. makes sense it would work but somehow I can not get my head round it

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you're going to enjoy another delicious week of dinners. Thanks for linking up and I hope you're well !

    ReplyDelete
  3. |I really do miss checking out your meal plans. I must say a quesadilla is something I've never made so will give this a go. And I quite like the sound of the boys home made tortilla pizzas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were a huge success as pizzas just watch the cooking so they do not turn too crisp x

      Delete
  4. Ahh! Comfort food is needed in this weather!
    I love the sound of the Mango Salmon and the Paprika pork x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The salmon was lovely and we had it with rice. so fresh and then the kids had lots of mango for lunch x

      Delete
  5. Oooh mango salmon, I've never tried that and now I want to !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was amazing so tasty and a bit summer as well as comfort food x

      Delete
  6. I love the sound of mango salmon! I've been getting lots of inspiration from pinch of nom recently. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, the chicken and red wine casserole is my idea of heaven - any casserole is my favourite type of comfort food I think. Especially at this time of year. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a lovely meal i love Jo Pratt and the orange makes this one amazing. Needing comfort food this time of year x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meal Plan Friday 30th September 2022

 The weather is really starting to turn and we are starting to want some more comfort food. Friday - Pizza as the boys have swimming and we do not have much time Saturday - Sticky Chinese chicken Sunday - Pork medallions with apples and roasts monday - Chicken burgers with cheese and pineapple tuesday - tagaltlli in a cheese sauce with mushrooms and ham wednesday - tuna fishcakes served with green veg and tomato sauce thursday - birthday tea for my middle son of pizza and chips with two friends we will have veggie chilli and rice

Meal Plan Friday 23rd September 2022

 Wow it has been a while but here we are again with the meal plan. Friday - Treat dinner out with friends Saturday - Cesear Salad as Mr MC&W is back from San Fransisco. Tortellini for the boys. Sunday - Spag Bol for us all Monday - Omelettes and Chips for us all Tuesday - Pasta, chopped tomatoes and bacon Wednesday - Fish, mash and peas Thursday - Cajun rice from a pinch of nom

Meal Plan Friday 11th March 2022

 Spring seems to be slowly springing into action. The garden much to my delight is coming back to life with the bulbs planted in the autumn about to come into flower. Friday - Sweet and Sour Chicken Saturday - Gammon, Egg and Chips Sunday - Toad in the Hole Monday - Fish, New Potatoes and veggies. Fishcakes for the boys. Tuesday - Chicken Curry Wednesday - Quorn Slices with mash and veggies Thursday - Fajita Pie. Wraps for the boys.