Skip to main content

Thinking about some me time

I drop OB at school explain his levels for the night, give instructions about the day and when to call me, discuss how he has been with in himself. I then negotiate with ATM taking yet another one of schools play cars, telling myself I will promise to bring it back in the afternoon. Drive round to pre school grab ATM, drop him off jump back into the car to drive over to Aldi wondering if I am going to get parked or will have to wait for a space (which I just hate and always think maybe just park in the children's spaces, no I never can bring myself to do it). Get home with enough time to put it away and then tidy up ready to collect the boys.
In theory I have three mornings to myself one is shopping, one is cleaning and the other is running errands that I can not do with both boys or need to look at something where ATM will get bored or going to look at the pre school website for some reason I said I would write.
I have come to a decision that I need something for me that I can lose myself in, nothing to do with house, children etc I honestly think my mental state needs it. So the hubby and I are first joining our local golf club gym, they have a swimming pool yoga classes and aqua aerobics to name a few classes, I have told myself to do two things a week. I need to get fit, I run around after the boys but I am awfully out of shape and I know that exercise is great stress relief  and that's what's needed. Something to lose myself in, get my mind on something else, and trying to breath and not collapse will I am sure do that, but let's hope I see results which I can focus on.
Secondly and I must admit I am more excited about is I want to learn to sew, OB is at school and will need outfits for school plays and it really interests me. So I have been looking into doing a complete and total beginners sewing class, I have had a few responses and will be booking something up. I have lots of ideas and for the first time in a long time I am excited by doing something new, this is what is needed an escape from everything so that I can feel refreshed and I hope able to deal with the day to day a little better. So come on where do I buy a sewing machine :0)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meal Plan Friday 30th September 2022

 The weather is really starting to turn and we are starting to want some more comfort food. Friday - Pizza as the boys have swimming and we do not have much time Saturday - Sticky Chinese chicken Sunday - Pork medallions with apples and roasts monday - Chicken burgers with cheese and pineapple tuesday - tagaltlli in a cheese sauce with mushrooms and ham wednesday - tuna fishcakes served with green veg and tomato sauce thursday - birthday tea for my middle son of pizza and chips with two friends we will have veggie chilli and rice

Meal Plan Friday 23rd September 2022

 Wow it has been a while but here we are again with the meal plan. Friday - Treat dinner out with friends Saturday - Cesear Salad as Mr MC&W is back from San Fransisco. Tortellini for the boys. Sunday - Spag Bol for us all Monday - Omelettes and Chips for us all Tuesday - Pasta, chopped tomatoes and bacon Wednesday - Fish, mash and peas Thursday - Cajun rice from a pinch of nom

Meal Plan Friday 11th March 2022

 Spring seems to be slowly springing into action. The garden much to my delight is coming back to life with the bulbs planted in the autumn about to come into flower. Friday - Sweet and Sour Chicken Saturday - Gammon, Egg and Chips Sunday - Toad in the Hole Monday - Fish, New Potatoes and veggies. Fishcakes for the boys. Tuesday - Chicken Curry Wednesday - Quorn Slices with mash and veggies Thursday - Fajita Pie. Wraps for the boys.