Skip to main content

Meal Plan Friday 16th August 2019

Well it has been another cold old week, I had to put the heating on!! I am not sure if it is just me but meal planning is not easy at the moment. We want summer foods but the weather is making me crave autumn slow cooker meals. This week is meant to be a little better so we shall see.

A lot of the meals I link to below the description.

Friday - Chinese sticky chicken. This is based on the link below but I do it in one pot and on the hob

Sticky chinese chicken traybake

Saturday - I have brought in a Charlie Bighmas Lasanga. The boys are having omelette's, chips and salad

Sunday - Paella but its not me cooking it is my sister in law and picnic bits for the boys.

Monday - Ready meal as we are watching Avengers Endgame we have managed to see no spoilers and can not wait. We even have a projector and big screen now. The boys will have quorn nuggets, mash, beans and broccoli

Tuesday - Pasta shells with smoked salmon, Courgette and yellow peppers this is from Gino's Healthy Italian and sounds lovely. The boys will have pasta but with peppers and cheese and ham

Wednesday - Mango chicken, bean and rice bake. A lady said in the comments she used coconut milk so I will try that and do a curry for the boys.

Mango chicken bean and rice bake

Thursday - Spicy Ratatouille again from Gion's Healthy Italian I love this book. The boys will have tomato soup and crusty bread.





Katykicker

Comments

  1. ohhh that sticky chinese tray bake looks delicious! Have a fab week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really hope you enjoy your film night - sounds great! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather has been rubbish hasn't it! bring back the sunshine.
    I love the sound of the Sticky chinese chicken traybake. I could see my family liking that.
    Enjoy Avengers End game. It is a fab film!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meal Plan Friday 30th September 2022

 The weather is really starting to turn and we are starting to want some more comfort food. Friday - Pizza as the boys have swimming and we do not have much time Saturday - Sticky Chinese chicken Sunday - Pork medallions with apples and roasts monday - Chicken burgers with cheese and pineapple tuesday - tagaltlli in a cheese sauce with mushrooms and ham wednesday - tuna fishcakes served with green veg and tomato sauce thursday - birthday tea for my middle son of pizza and chips with two friends we will have veggie chilli and rice

Meal Plan Friday 23rd September 2022

 Wow it has been a while but here we are again with the meal plan. Friday - Treat dinner out with friends Saturday - Cesear Salad as Mr MC&W is back from San Fransisco. Tortellini for the boys. Sunday - Spag Bol for us all Monday - Omelettes and Chips for us all Tuesday - Pasta, chopped tomatoes and bacon Wednesday - Fish, mash and peas Thursday - Cajun rice from a pinch of nom

Meal Plan Friday 11th March 2022

 Spring seems to be slowly springing into action. The garden much to my delight is coming back to life with the bulbs planted in the autumn about to come into flower. Friday - Sweet and Sour Chicken Saturday - Gammon, Egg and Chips Sunday - Toad in the Hole Monday - Fish, New Potatoes and veggies. Fishcakes for the boys. Tuesday - Chicken Curry Wednesday - Quorn Slices with mash and veggies Thursday - Fajita Pie. Wraps for the boys.