Skip to main content

Meal Plan Friday 24th April 2020

Last week I was feeling pretty fed up about meal planning and delivery slots. I decided to have a little look around online and try and find some new meal ideas. I stumbled upon Olive website and found lots of new ideas to try. I even managed to get a couple of delivery slots but that stress still remains.

Here is what we are having this week and lets hope we start to see some small glimmers of light at the end of the tunnel.

Friday - Our farm shop does the most amazing burgers and this is how Mr MC&W and I will have them the boys will have them with some cheese and salad.

Beetroot and horseradish beef burger 

Saturday - Orange Chicken from pinch of nom sounded like a meal we could all really enjoy.

Sunday - Sausage Casserole for us all - 

Gnocchi with peas pesto and spinach

Parmesan pancetta and pea cream gnocchi

Tuesday - We have never had meatball subs before but sounds fun and messy hahaha

Meatball sub melts

Wednesday - We love an omelette here and this sounds a lovely new way to have it, we will have it with a salad. Boys will have a simple cheese (cheddar) one

Open faced omelette with garlic mushrooms and taleggio

Thursday - Cheats Chicken Pilaf I will use some microwave rice and add in more veggies

Cheats chicken pilaf traybake




Katykicker

Comments

  1. I can't wait to get back out to farm shops etc (they're quite a drive from our house so not really local sadly!) Hope you're keeping well! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh you will love meatball subs

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are struggling too somewhat with our meals. We always seem to be eating the same things.
    Your meals sound wonderful though and I love the sound of orange chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you manage to get some proper delivery slots soon. I really do understand the stress it causes. It's good you've found some new meal ideas though.
    Those burgers really do sound delicious and my family love meatballs subs. They are messy but they're so good.
    Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I highlighted a recipe for meatball subs too - sounds very tasty. You've just reminded me that I haven't made an omelette for ages - hmmmm that needs to be done, while I've got some eggs !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kind of want to come round to your house to eat! Sounds amazing. We have just managed to get grocery deliveries sorted because my daughter's gp wants us to protect her whilst we get her asthma under control which is a huge relief. I hope you get yours sorted

    ReplyDelete
  7. Borrow money here today at 3% interest rate. My company offer all kind of financial services at 3% interest rate and our services is 100% guarantee and risk free. to Apply, contact my company via email: sawda.finance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meal Plan Friday 30th September 2022

 The weather is really starting to turn and we are starting to want some more comfort food. Friday - Pizza as the boys have swimming and we do not have much time Saturday - Sticky Chinese chicken Sunday - Pork medallions with apples and roasts monday - Chicken burgers with cheese and pineapple tuesday - tagaltlli in a cheese sauce with mushrooms and ham wednesday - tuna fishcakes served with green veg and tomato sauce thursday - birthday tea for my middle son of pizza and chips with two friends we will have veggie chilli and rice

Meal Plan Friday 23rd September 2022

 Wow it has been a while but here we are again with the meal plan. Friday - Treat dinner out with friends Saturday - Cesear Salad as Mr MC&W is back from San Fransisco. Tortellini for the boys. Sunday - Spag Bol for us all Monday - Omelettes and Chips for us all Tuesday - Pasta, chopped tomatoes and bacon Wednesday - Fish, mash and peas Thursday - Cajun rice from a pinch of nom

Meal Plan Friday 11th March 2022

 Spring seems to be slowly springing into action. The garden much to my delight is coming back to life with the bulbs planted in the autumn about to come into flower. Friday - Sweet and Sour Chicken Saturday - Gammon, Egg and Chips Sunday - Toad in the Hole Monday - Fish, New Potatoes and veggies. Fishcakes for the boys. Tuesday - Chicken Curry Wednesday - Quorn Slices with mash and veggies Thursday - Fajita Pie. Wraps for the boys.