Skip to main content

Meal Plan Friday 19th April 2019

Not sure where the last week went, it flew by and the sun has finally come out. We have spent so much time in the garden potting on seedlings and planting some of our own GYO veggies.

Friday - Scampi and Chips for Mr MC&W and myself. Fish and Chips for the boys each served with peas.

Saturday - Fajitas for Mr MC&W and myself the boys are having pizza and salad

Sunday - Roast Lamb but I am not cooking

Monday - Chicken with Peppers and Feta the boys will have this more as a roast. I do this with chicken breast and cook it for a shorter time.

Roast chicken with peppers and feta

Tuesday - Puttanesca baked Gnocchi for us all, I will be playing around with this as anchovies are not every ones first choice

Puttanesca baked gnocchi

Wednesday - Salmon with beetroot and lentils. The boys will have tomato soup as its back to school and haircuts

Mustardy salmon-beetroot-lentils 

Thursday - Neapolitan Rice salad I am going to try a version of this with the boys and see how they like it. it is from Gino Healthy Italian




Katykicker

Comments

  1. Ooh, what are you growing? We have quite a few seedlings but I need to get on with sowing a few more. Lovely weekend for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lots of annuals for the bees, sweetcorn, beeetroots, carrots, onions and the sweetpeas are doing well x

      Delete
  2. Very jealous of your ability to grow things. I'm not very green fingered but anything I do grow gets scoffed by hens, so I've pretty much given up!
    You've got some really interesting dinners this week. I fancy trying the salmon and the gnocchi. This is why I'm here, to find new and interesting things to cook 😊
    Thanx
    Tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the salmon is lovely and very easy. Gnocchi should be good even with me changing bits. our chickens have a nice run and stay there hahah

      Delete
  3. It's lovely to see the sunshine isn't it!
    Scampi & Chips is one of my favourite meals ever!
    I love the sound of the Neapolitan Rice salad x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the sunshine has been so welcome and scampi is great x

      Delete
  4. I love the sound of this weeks meal plan! I've just introduced my daughter Daisy to the delights of scampi!

    Hope the seedlings grow well and you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks katy glad Daisy likes it and the seedlings are doing ok so far x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meal Plan Friday 30th September 2022

 The weather is really starting to turn and we are starting to want some more comfort food. Friday - Pizza as the boys have swimming and we do not have much time Saturday - Sticky Chinese chicken Sunday - Pork medallions with apples and roasts monday - Chicken burgers with cheese and pineapple tuesday - tagaltlli in a cheese sauce with mushrooms and ham wednesday - tuna fishcakes served with green veg and tomato sauce thursday - birthday tea for my middle son of pizza and chips with two friends we will have veggie chilli and rice

Meal Plan Friday 23rd September 2022

 Wow it has been a while but here we are again with the meal plan. Friday - Treat dinner out with friends Saturday - Cesear Salad as Mr MC&W is back from San Fransisco. Tortellini for the boys. Sunday - Spag Bol for us all Monday - Omelettes and Chips for us all Tuesday - Pasta, chopped tomatoes and bacon Wednesday - Fish, mash and peas Thursday - Cajun rice from a pinch of nom

Meal Plan Friday 11th March 2022

 Spring seems to be slowly springing into action. The garden much to my delight is coming back to life with the bulbs planted in the autumn about to come into flower. Friday - Sweet and Sour Chicken Saturday - Gammon, Egg and Chips Sunday - Toad in the Hole Monday - Fish, New Potatoes and veggies. Fishcakes for the boys. Tuesday - Chicken Curry Wednesday - Quorn Slices with mash and veggies Thursday - Fajita Pie. Wraps for the boys.